Wednesday, October 17, 2012

boo

      “The Harmful Effects of Smoking”

           The bad effects of smoking are lung cancer, heart problems and many more. But the worst is losing your family because all smoking dose to you is hurt you and your family one you get addicted to smoking there is no way out but only if you try to and it just hurts you.
           I recommend people to don’t smoke and for the people that already smoke to stop witch I know they wont listen to a 15 year old but yea. Me myself will never start smoking because I want to have a good life and when I leave this earth I want to know I had a good life and died in a good way not by smoking and plus cigars and all that smells nasty and I do not want to know what it tastes like with I know its dose not taste good.
                The end  

No comments:

Post a Comment